Plethra

Welcome!

This is a collaboratively edited question and answer site for power users of Plethra hardware and software. It's 100% free to participate.

Is Audio|Acacia still being developed?

0 votes

I asked a question about a month ago regarding itunes source not showing up and it hasn't been answered yet. I've also noticed that there was supposed to be a beta test early in 2016 for saving zones but that doesn't seem to have progressed at all.

Is this software still being developed or has it been forgotten?

asked Oct 12, 2016 by user1627 (35 points)

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Yes. audio|acacia is still being developed.

As for your question about iTunes, another user has asked you a question in the comments that you did not respond to. They are valid questions that will help get to the root of your problem.

answered Oct 12, 2016 by user1 (1,094 points)
Is there a roadmap to new features? It feels like there is nothing happening
0 votes

ah ok, I just kept checking the main forum and it said 0 answers so I never noticed the comment. I've replied now. Thanks.

Is there any time line for saving zones or airplaying directly to zones?

answered Oct 13, 2016 by user1627 (35 points) 1 flag
Posting this response as an 'answer' and including in it another question is inappropriate use of the Q&A. Please read the Q&A FAQ here: http://talk.plethra.com/faq

This should be posted as a comment on the selected answer.
What do you mean by 'saving zones' or 'AirPlaying directly to zones'?
I was talking about the feature request that's titled "Listening Session" Presets: where you said in December 2015 that you were working on it and there should be a beta shortly. Any time scales on this?